Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I celebrated the day with my beautiful mom. I'm just so proud of her and the things she has accomplished in her life. She has such a humble servant's heart, gracious spirit--coupled with a witty, friendly personality and too many talents to list. I am very lucky to call her my mom and friend. She's taught me so much about life and has been there every step of the way taking care of us. We love you!




Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there as well as the mom's to be!

8 comments:

amy said...

those pictures are awesome!!

Maree said...

Sis,

Thanks for the sweet thoughts! I'm so very proud of you and have always said you were like me only prettier, nicer, smarter and a size 8!!!

Yesterday was the best!! What could be better than having a pretend picnic on the office floor? The best way to have chocolate cupcakes I believe!

Love, Mom

sara said...

adorable picture of three generations! I love Leah's shirt! Happy Mother's Day, Melissa!

Jake and Taryn said...

LOVE your Mother's Day pictures...and especially Leah's shirt!! Too cute!!

I also love your new blog look!!

Kate said...

Melissa,

Your blog looks so great...I love it! Leah's haircut is too cute! I love her little shirt...but what I really love is the back of her haircut...so cute cute cute!!

I hope you had the best Mother's Day ever!!

Kate

Jodee Leader said...

Love your new blog look. Great Mother's Day pictures too! That shirt is adorable!

Jodee Leader said...

Love your new blog look. Great Mother's Day pictures too! That shirt is adorable!

Sheri said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day. What a sweet t-shirt Leah is wearing. I also love the pictures of you, your mom & Leah -- just precious!