Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wanna Play?


I saw this on another blog and I can't resist starting this game!

How does it work?

Here are the rules:

I will send a gift (of my choosing) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog.

The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog.

So, if you want to get a goodie from me, and are willing to do the same via your blog, let me know!

(Note that you'll need to give me your real (snail mail) address... which you can do by private email.) Just leave a comment and I will get with you.

So, who's up for it?

Photobucket

4 comments:

sara said...

Melissa, I saw this this morning & have thought all day about "what" I would pay it forward with!!! I came to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter & I'm in!! I love getting gifts - but I also enjoy giving them!!

Lauren and Ed said...

I want to play! Is the gift for the children on the blogs or the parents???? My e-mail is chinadollmom@bellsouth.net

Melissa said...

Oh, yea...I've got 2 bites! :) You are both the sweetest chics around, so it's a joy to give you a little something fun.

The gifts can be whatever you want..totally up to you. I'll get with both of you individually to get some info.

Thanks!

Alyson & Ford said...

Love the PIF "contests". We did it back on 11/30/07. Sharing and giving are two things we can do for others.
Lots of fun!

Alyson LID 01/27/06