Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Growing Up

Leah is just 2.5 months shy of being three years old. This is a huge topic in our house...we talk about her birthday every single day, several times and the theme of her party changes just as often. The only thing that stays cosistent is that the party must have "lots of balloons and lots of presents".

This afternoon, she desperately wanted to wear this dress and have her picture taken, so being the Mamarazzi that I am, she didn't have to say it twice....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

sara said...

I can see why she wanted to wear it - HELLO? Could she be any more precious?! I can't believe she is almost 3. She still looks like such a "baby" though! I can't wait to see what kind of party Ms Thang has!

Lauren and Ed said...

Absolutely adorable...the only thing missing is the party!

Kate said...

We celebrated the big "3" in December....a birthday so deserving of such grand attention to cake and balloons!! Leah is just captivating in her dress. The first photo is just beautiful...I would frame that one! She has the eyes of an old soul...they just draw you in!

Can't wait to see how you celebrate the birthday!

FHL said...

Be warned...my seven year old had his birthday party in January and is already dreaming up plans for next year! This may be a reocurring topic for years to come :-)

Your daughter is adorable!

sara said...

Hey Melissa! Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!! happy one year LID, right? At least sometime this month! Hope all is well - miss ya!

Melissa said...

Hey Sara!

Thanks for the sweet note...happy one year lid right back at ya. Everything is going great, just been using my blogging time to get some exercise lately it being Spring. Hope you all are doing well! :)

Have you heard about all the new changes with the SN program?

Notebooks said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.