Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Bring on 2008! I've never been a big resolution person, but I have committed to do a few things this year to improve our quality of life...and unfortunately, it's the usual suspects...better diet, better exercise, better organization.


All I could think of during Christmas was that I was going to need some serious storage for all of Leah's new toys. Santa might have over done it a bit, and forgot to take into account that Miss Thing has very generous, doting grandparents that love to spoil her. The word of the week has been "storage bins" around our house, as I've accommodated the new toys, books and dress up clothes into Leah's new and improved playroom.


I am so looking forward to all the wonderful memories that will be made, all the new adventures that we will take, and all the hope that a new year brings. Happy 2008!!
Here's a look back on how much Leah has changed over the past year:


January



February



March



April




May



June



July



August




September




October



November



December

8 comments:

Lauren and Ed said...

Adorable! What a great idea...I might have to steal it from you! :)

Jake and Taryn said...

LOVE your new year's resolutions!! I love organization!

I also love the way you captured Leah over the past year!! She has changed so much from January last year to January this year! Isn't it amazing!? But, she is still just as adorable!:)

Anonymous said...

Loved to see 'Leah through the year' photos! She has the best smile ever! And Shea has the same swimming suit as Leah in the May picture! Our girls (and their Mommies) do have good taste, don't you think?!

Happy New Year!

Lynn Cranston

Amanda said...

Oh my, I LOVE the song!!! It is perfect! What AWESOME pictures of little Ms. Leah. She is such a beauty!! It made me a little teary this morning, thinking about the joy Leah & Lilee have brought to our lives!!

Happy New year!!!

ps...I love this idea & I will have to steal it :D

Melissa said...

Amanda & Lauren,

Steal away! I love seeing your cutie's...it's amazing how much they have grown over the past year.

Happy new year and I'm looking forward to sharing your adventures this year!

Melissa

Melissa said...

Lynn,

You gave me the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for..all the photos you sent from our trip..and the orphanage photos with pictures of Leah in the background meant beyond words to me. I will return the favor!

I can't believe how grown up Shea looks! She's beautiful, spunky and just plain adorable.

Thank you so much for your update, I love staying in touch and seeing our girls grow up!

Happy new year!
Melisa

sara said...

Organization? Isn't that a dirty word? LOL. I have more storage bins than anything else in my house!! Can you say closets? It is amazing to see Leah grow...she is absolutely breath taking! Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Hey Sara...


LOL! I know...it tis a dirty word with kids...I never even used a storage bin before Leah..it cracks me up all the stuff a little thing under 3 feet tall can produce.