Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

As a Journalism-Advertising major in college, I loved that some of my homework assignments were to watch commercials...now, how awesome was that?!?! My poor little room mate would be studying like a mad woman for dosage calculations tests or pharmacology exams and my tough assignments were to come up with one-liners or examine the brand placement on ads. Tough life, I know. We actually watched an entire class of Super Bowl commercials once...yep, those student loans were worth every penny.


So I came across this Justin Timberlake Super Bowl commercial and thought I'd share my love for funny yet "memorable" advertising...

1 comment:

sara said...

LOL! I never saw that commercial. I particularly like the part where Andy Samberg is getting his drag on. Weird......