Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's Getting Festive...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The holiday party season is in full swing, I've been to two this week! Got too many planned? Check out the holiday party excuse generator if you trying to come up with an excuse to avoid a party. Ehhh...not that I've ever used it or anything. I'm just merely passing it along in case you find yourself overbooked.

Here's some pictures from my "Bunco Babes" holiday party...this is a group of wonderful women that know how to have a good time. I love each one of them to death, they are all so unique and bring so much to the table with their personalities and life experiences.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Bunco Babes holding our ornaments from the "Dirty Santa" exchange

This group includes my best friend, Shannon, she's one of the most special people in the world to me...not only are we just like to peas in a pod, she played the ever important role as matchmaker between Shawn and me years ago. She was great friends with Shawn long before she even met me..funny how life works out. She is, and always will be, an integral part of both our lives.
I bought her a card not long ago that summarized her best..."You're the person that people who haven't even met you love just from the stories they've heard". She's the sister I never had and I am so fortunate to have this funny, sweet and sassy girl in my life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My buddy, mi amigo, my pal

5 comments:

Jake and Taryn said...

Looks like a blast!! I also like the idea of the ornament exchange!

sara said...

Look at all you sexy Bunco Babes! WHAT is a dirty Santa exchange?!?!

LINDA said...

What an attractive group of women!
Is it the game Bunco? Is Dirty Santa what I imagine?

Melissa said...

Sounds a lot more naughty than it is. :P

Here's the rules to a "Dirty Santa" exchange...everyone brings a gift, you choose from a gift on the table...or steal from a person that's already opened their gift and everyone can see it. It can get pretty funny.

This is a bunco group of moms and daughters, at the time I started playing a couple years ago, my mom lived in another town, so I'm a mother/daughter team with another person without a mom close. It's a blast!

sara said...

Oh, allright....I guess it isn't as "dirty" as I'd imagined it could be with a bunch of Bunco ladies!! I wish I lived in your neighborhood!