Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fab Finds & Favorite Things...

Outside of huggin' and lovin' on Leah, I do have a life. A dinky one albeit, but it's still something. And it's not very deep either. I love Target, catalog season (it's here!!), decorating, cooking, bubble baths, shopping, salon visits and chatting it up with best buddies (Shawn & Mom too!).

I rarely watch TV, but I do have a can't miss show and lucky for me, it's coming back for a third season (Bravo, Nov. 6 10 p.m.)..."The Real Housewives of Orange County" Anyone ever watch? Shawn can't stand it, I LOVE it--it's decadent, on the other side of materialistic and plain fun to watch.



Also, just had to share just a few of some fun blogs from my "favorite things to do" list:

Unbelievably good cooking/party ideas: Mud Pie Gourmet, Your Heart Out

Hosting Parties/Home Decor: Hostess With the Mostess, Stephmodo, absolutely beautiful things, The Inspired Room, Bella Pink Cafe


Shopaholic Stuff: Holly's Plate, Design Mom, Slave To Target

That should get you started if you have any interest at all in this stuff.
So much to peruse through, so little time.

5 comments:

sara said...

Oh Honey, right up my alley. I love looking through neat ideas & shopping around online. I used to have a "book" of things I love that I had torn out of magazines. Now, they are all kept nice & neatly under my favorites file & I can look at them anytime I want! Allright, off to check out the other 2! Happy Halloween:=)

sara said...

Hey Melissa, another fun bloggy question for ya!! I see that you do labels & I have seen before where folks have a roll up of labels on the side - so you can select posts by the label..do you know how to do that? I like that better than the archives - because it is easier to navigate....

Melissa said...

Adding labels is a piece of cake to do. When you create a new post, at the very bottom before you click publish is a line that says labels, with space provided to add whatever label you want to assign your post too.

Then click submit, it automatically logs the post under your different categories. It's a great way to stay organized. I only remember to do it half the time though...I'm trying to do better at it.

Let me know if you need more help, etc. :)

Melissa

sara said...

Thanks girlie!

Lauren and Ed said...

You sound like my kind of gal!