Saturday, October 6, 2007

Personality

Leah's got plenty of it. First and foremost, she's a survivor. I have no doubt that Leah made it out of that orphanage in China through her strong, determined spirit. She's a fighter in every sense of the word. And while Leah is a beautiful little girl with gorgeous big eyes, flawless skin and shiny hair...it's her charming personality that wins over her fans the most.

She is just the cuddliest little thing, gentle, loving, kind and a hilarious little fashion plate (she LOVES shoes, dresses and anything sparkly). When it comes to learning, she's literally a sponge, keenly observant and curious about everything. There are so many things I love about precious Leah. She's an amazing person. We just don't know how we got this lucky to have this child in our lives.




The total package!

Other News...

We did it (insert applause here..cause it took a lot of guts). Shawn and I went on our first overnight trip to New Orleans without Leah. As expected, it was tougher on us than it was on her. She was a having the time of her life with her beloved Grammy Re and Pop-Pop, there to serve all her whims and wishes. Thank you Grammy Re and Pop-Pop!

We had a awesome time, but both of us were scrambling to get back to our happy, funny, lovey girl. Pathetic, I know...but come on...look at that little cutie pie!

6 comments:

Jake and Taryn said...

She is sooo adorable!! I can only imagine how much fun she is!! Congrats on your first overnight trip together!:)

P.S.-I LOVE your new look for Halloween!

sara said...

NOT pathetic..though I am guessing that you spent more time thinking about Leah & buying stuff that she would "love" than you did relaxing or spending that quality time with hubs! It is funny how they own our hearts the moment that we meet them:)

I, too, love your blog-over for the holidays. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas!

tiffany said...

Ah I love this post. I dont know how we got so lucky either so I know just what you mean! :)

4ever 4some said...

Love the sunglasses. Too cute!
Felicia

LINDA said...

You do such beautiful things with your blog. Your daughter is so cute with her shades. I wish I got to go to New Orleans for the weekend but I do know what you mean about being anxious to get home. Even if it's just out for dinner, we worry about them...

LINDA said...

You do such beautiful things with your blog. Your daughter is so cute with her shades. I wish I got to go to New Orleans for the weekend but I do know what you mean about being anxious to get home. Even if it's just out for dinner, we worry about them...