Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sweet Dreams, Little One



Our constant battle in this house is to get that baby girl down for the count every night since the day we brought her home from China. She trys every stall tactic in the book...i.e. attempts to make us laugh, has to go potty, cries, argues and begs, pleads and borrows to stay up. There have been more than a few nights were Shawn and I both fell asleep trying to get her to go to sleep. It's comical and exhausting at the same time of the ways we will bend of backwards trying to convince Leah that going to sleep is a stellar idea.


So I really appreciate days like today, when she goes down before her head hits the pillow.
Thank you preschool.
You have successfully worn out my daughter.




6 comments:

amy said...

what sweet photos of your little one

4ever 4some said...

What a cutie patootie. Love the black and white photos.

Felicia

Taryn said...

How adorable!! She is so sweet! Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog and especially for all of the digital scrapbooking tips. Now that you have so nicely cleared things up for me, I think I am going to give it a try!! Thank you! I will continue to look in on your blog! I noticed you guys are in Kentucky....we are too! :)

Maree said...

God has been so good to our family by allowing us to have this precious child in our lives!

Leah, Grammy Re loves you so much!! Pop-Pop too!

Jeff's Place said...

Clicked on in from FFFF
What great shots of your daughter!!
The first one is priceless!!!
Oh, she is also a cutie pie!!
:)

Sophie's Mom said...

I just found your blog. Your daughter is beautiful! I love the thumb sucking pictures, I secretly hoped our Sophia would come sucking her thumb, but no such luck!

Your header is stunning as well. I'll have to add you to my favorite list of blogs! Stop by and say hi when you get a chance.