Friday, August 31, 2007

Preschool!



Yesterday was a big day for Leah (and Mommy)...her first day of preschool. And we both did better than expected! She was a little scared to be a way from mommy at first, but made it through the afternoon like a champ. When I picked her up in the afternoon, she was thrilled to see me and said "I go to pee-school tonight!". She had a great time and brought home her first artwork to hang on the refrigerator door. I could not be more proud of her.



I love watching Leah grow up and see her go through all the phases of her little life. I can't wait to experience the wonderful memories that lie ahead, but I just cherish every little bit of "baby" still left in her too.



Last night, we cheered on our hometown college football team (they won BIG time)..she loved all the commotion and was especially fond of her outfit.


The cutest cheerleader in the stadium


Sorry Grammy Re...this one is just too cute.

Leah just LOVES her Grammy Re...can you tell?



2 comments:

amy said...

Glad you both did so well. She has a great smile

Amanda said...

Preschool, holy moly! She looks so cute with her backpack on! I agree I love going through the stages too, but so dearly hang on to the baby stage :D

I agree she HAD to be the cutest cheerleader!!!

Amanda