Friday, May 11, 2007

Triple Threat

Just because it's a slow news day, I thought you might like to see the talent our Leah has...she can dance, she can sing...and we are still working on the acting part...but she has a flair for the dramatics so I know it's in there somewhere.

Her favorite songs at the moment at Gwen Stephani's "Sweet Escape" (which she prefers to dance to) and Katherine McPhee's "I'm Over It" (which she prefers to sing to). I put clips of her fabulous skills in this little video.

Oh, and right before we started taking video of this...she pulled her pony tail out so her hair is wild...our little teeny bopper.


1 comment:

jonesflutterby said...

Okay, you will have to stop with all the cuteness!!!! I LOVE this video :D

We can't wait to see you all! Have a great vacation!

Love,
Amanda & Lilee