Thursday, February 8, 2007

Camera Shy No More

I have taken roughly 2,000 pictures of Leah since we got her 10 months ago and only a handful have been decent enough to show anyone...mainly because she never looked my way when I took the shot or it was one of those lovely fuzzy motion pictures. I understand though, having never seen a camera before we got her at 10 months old, she completely did not get drift of this new world of paparazzi, so I've been patient, hoping this day would come. And boy, did it ever.

This past week, I have a different child on my hands...one that now loves to "cheese" any chance she can get, all she has to see is the camera and Bam! She's grinning from ear to ear...to the point of "Whoa...that's a whole lot of cheesin' going on...simmer down now!" One day we will have a happy medium, but in the meantime, it's providing a lot of laughter in our house. These are the latest pictures from my recent photo sessions...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....sweet Leah! We can't wait to see you all on Saturday!

Amanda